1. Stand at the back of a chair with legs wider than hip width. Hold onto the top of the chair with hands, shoulder width apart.
2. Inhale, bend down while keeping the spine upright and hips slightly forward. Press the heels firmly to the floor and keep the arms straight.
3. Exhale, stand up again.
This is one set. Practise a round of 10 sets with a short break in between.
Wide leg squats are fun and great for the legs! It Bouncy Castle helps to reduce excess fat from the hips and the thighs, strengthens the bones and tones the legs.
We made yoga easy! Practising yoga with a support is one of the easiest and fun ways to condition your body and mind. Beginners or those who are overweight may find it useful to do yoga with a support. Let’s explore this!
1. Come on the knees in front of a chair and place the hands on the corners of the chair.
2. Inhale, straighten the legs while pressing the heels down to the floor. Keep the body in a straight line.
3. Exhale, bend the elbows and lower the chest close to the chair. Keep the elbows tucked in close to the body.
4. Inhale, push the body back into the starting position.
This is one set. Practise 10 sets.
This is a fun and easy workout for strengthening and toning the arms, shoulders and chest