This month, we continue to east jump explore a few poses and the therapeutic benefits.
For Healthy Vocal Cords, Tonsils, Throat and Digestion
A. Simha Kriya (Lion Yawning)
1. To begin, sit upright on the heels and open the knees out to the sides while keeping the big toes touching.
2. Place the palms on the floor in front with fingers pointing towards the body.
3. Lean forward while tilting the head back and gaze upwards. Open the eyes and gaze at the space between the eyebrows.
4. With mouth closed and tongue rolled upwards while touching the palette, inhale deeply and slowly through the nostrils. 5. Exhale, open the mouth and extend the tongue out while producing an “ahhh” sound like a lion yawning.
6. Close your mouth at the end of exhalation.
This is one set. Repeat 10- 20 sets.
Benefits: This breathing technique bouncy castle keeps the tonsils healthy and cleanses the throat at the same time. In addition, it relieves stress and tension from the chest and keeps the ear, nose and mouth healthy.
Healthy Digestive System
B. Agni Sara (Fire Awakening)
1. Before the practice, make sure that the stomach is empty.
2. To begin, sit in Vajrasana (sitting upright on the heels) and open the knees out to the sides while keeping the big toes touching.
3. Place the hands on the knees with fingers facing down.
4. Keeping the arms straight, lean forward slightly and stick the tongue while panting like a dog. Synchronise the breath with the expansion (inhalation) and contraction (exhalation) of the abdomen.
5. Breathe in and out for 20 times without strain.
This is one set. Practice 5 sets, taking normal breaths in between rounds.
Benefits: This breathing exercise is a great technique for improving digestion as it stimulates the digestive system and awakens the digestive fire. It also massages the abdominal organs and relieves any digestive problems. In addition, it removes excess phlegm and enhances your metabolism.
For Great Legs, Toned Buttocks and Dense Bones
C. Utkatasana (Thunderbolt Pose) & Veerabhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
1. Stand with feet together and arms by the sides close to the body.
2. Inhale, bend the knees and squat down as if sitting on a chair.
3. Keep the weight on the heels so as not to hurt the knees.
4. Exhale, place the hands on the hip and bring the right leg back to warrior pose. Make sure the left knee and heel are in line and the right heel is firmly pushed down so as not to hurt the knees.
5. Return to the thunder bolt pose on inhalation.
6. Exhale, bring the left leg back to the warrior pose.
This is one set. Do 10 sets.
Benefits: This is an excellent exercise to align the bone structure and a great hip flexor. It also tones the buttocks and strengthens the legs.
Yoga is for all ages and body types. Although the poses outlined are generally regarded as safe, it bounce house for sale is possible for injuries or pain if poses are not executed properly. If you are considering the use of yoga poses for a specific health problem, consult your physician before starting up your yoga practice.