This salad combination is very refreshing in any hot day. It is very easy to make and very rich in health benefit
- Oranges are an excellent source of Vitamin C, helping to boost the immune system, detoxify the body improve circulation and lower cholesterol.
- Carrots are packed with antioxidants agents, vitamin A, C and K and potassium. They help reduce cholesterol for a healthy heart, boost the immune system and improve digestion great for detoxifying the body.
- Beets are an excellent source of sucrose, which inflatable slide make them a valuable substitute to sugar. Beets are rich in vitamins and minerals, relieve indigestion and constipation, and improve circulation and skin.
- Cucumbers are excellent during hot days as they contain mostly water and beneficial nutrients for a healthy body. They contain silica, a valuable mineral helping to strengthen connective tissues and heal many skin problems.
1 orange, 1 carrot, 1 beet, 1 cucumber and 1 tsp of orange blossom water
- Wash carrot, beet and cucumber and shred them finely with or without the skin as desired.
- Press the orange
- In a bowl pour the freshly squeezed orange, add the shredded carrot, beet and cucumber
- Finish up with the orange blossom water on the top
- Place in the refrigerator for 30’ for a fresher taste
To read the full article please download our Asana Journal App or purchase Issue 165 September 2016.
Asana International Yoga Journal
Latest Post By : Asana Journal
5 Best Ways to Overcome Alcohol Addiction - Dec 08, 2022
Anatomy – Themed Kids Yoga Class - Dec 02, 2022
Animal Riddle Kids Yoga Class - Nov 23, 2022
Ocean Themed Kids Yoga Class - Nov 22, 2022
Want To Feel More Focused On Your Mat? Do These 5 Things - Nov 21, 2022
Top Ways Essential Oils Improve Your Yoga Practice - Oct 14, 2022
Yoga and Mindfulness for Children with Special Needs - Oct 13, 2022