Chia, hemp, flax and sesame seeds are considered super seeds promoting healthy bones, hair, teeth, eyes and brain.
Eating seeds and nuts regularly prevents gonfiabili weight gain and helps protect the heart from bad cholesterol.
- High in iron, folate, calcium, magnesium, omega-3 and soluble fiber
- Contain minerals, zinc
- Sesame seeds are a good source of dairy-free calcium
1 cup corn flour, 1⁄2 cup teff flour, 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour, 1 cup mixed super seeds (chia, hemp, flax and sesame), 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 cup silken tofu, 1⁄2 cup water, pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients but the water
- Incorporate the water while mixing
- Flatten the mixture on a tray and let it bake for 20’ then flip it and bake for another 10’
- Cut the baked flat bread in desired shapes
Note: The soft and chewy texture of the super seeds gluten-free flatbread can also be used as a wrap.
To read the full article please download our Asana Journal App or purchase Issue 162 June 2016.